As the current COVID-19 situation is constantly changing, we realize we cannot predict what the coming weeks might bring. However, we want to let you know that we will be doing our best to continue to provide the services necessary to avoid undue delays or disruptions to current project schedules.
We are closely monitoring the recommendations of the CDC, federal, state and local health departments. In response, we are making several modifications in how we do business during this threat.
- Remote Work: Employees have the capability and flexibility to work from home or wherever they feel safe. Calls to the office will be directed to the appropriate person. However, emails are encouraged as the first means of communication.
- Office Work: Our office is closed to visitors for the time being.
- Meetings: We are requesting that all meetings be held virtually whenever possible. Special requests for face-to-face meetings will be considered but will be restricted to 5 attendees or less.
- Project Site Visits: Visits will be limited to those necessary to allow current construction projects to continue. All other visits will be rescheduled.
- Travel: We have suspended all business-related air travel until further notice. Travel by vehicle will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Our project managers will closely monitor their projects and will communicate regularly. Leadership will be available to support both clients and staff with resources and policies, keeping in mind the balance of safety and productivity.